Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Our main mission at Voicebox is to fuel connection through song. When COVID-19 swept in quickly, that mission got sidelined as we made the difficult decision to close our doors ahead of the government mandates. Since then, we have been obsessing over the research and developing our plan to keep our guests and staff safe.
The way we do business is changing and we are asking for your cooperation to keep yourself, other guests and staff protected. We strictly follow local, state, and national health guidelines in all of our communities.
Here’s how you can be a fantastic & responsible guest-citizen. Please be sure to share this with everyone in your party!
- Be well. Exhibiting symptoms? Please stay home!
- Invite your trusted crew. Is everyone healthy and practicing social distancing? #QuaranTEAM
- Share these policies today. Help your guest be prepared!
- Pay Safely. No cash, please! Check in with your ID and credit card.
- Sanitization Rules! Your suite and microphones have been sanitized and ventilated before your arrival.
- Vaccination relaxation! Masks are no longer required in Voicebox for our guests and staff that have been vaccinated. Non-vaccinated guests are asked to wear their mask to protect our staff.
- Your suite is sweet! Please stay in your private suite whenever possible and order all food and drinks with your server at the door. Need anything between regular check-ins? Use the service button on vbsongs.com.
- Bus it up. Please place empty items and trash into the bus tub in your suite.
- Sign suitely. Please sign your checks from within your suite.
- No encores, please!. On-time departures are appreciated so we can coordinate the flow of our guests.
Hygiene and cleanliness were important to us before COVID-19 hit, and now we recognize the need to expand our commitment even further. Below is a summary of changes we have made to cleaning and safety procedures in our locations:
- Enhanced HVAC to ensure ventilation and filtration
- Comprehensive disinfection of every surface in-suite between parties
- Every party will have freshly sanitized microphones waiting for them.
- Between parties, we sanitize the entire microphone, including swapping the cage and windscreen for fresh ones that have been soaked in sanitizer. Learn about our whole process here.
- Sanitation wipes available at several locations throughout location
- Removal of communal resources in suite like song books and remotes
- Staff will limit their time in the suite. Orders will be taken at the suite door and guests will leave their empties in the provided bus tubs.
- Check-in has been streamlined to require minimal contact. We are no longer accepting cash.
Our dedicated staff work tirelessly to keep Voicebox safe, clean and fun for all of our guests. We have asked them to take on new responsibilities in an effort to keep our spaces clean and hygienic. Their safety is at the top of our mind. This includes providing them with expanded sick time options if they aren’t feeling well enough to work.
If you need more information, or have questions about specific cleaning procedures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.