Keeping you safe during COVID-19
The way we do business is changing and we are asking for your cooperation to keep yourself, other guests and staff protected. We strictly follow local, state, and national health guidelines in all of our communities, but recognize that those are quickly changing. Please be patient while we adjust to updated recommendations. If you have any questions about local guidelines at your nearest location, feel free to contact guest services at 503-303-8220.
Here’s how you can be a fantastic & responsible guest-citizen. Please be sure to share this with everyone in your party!
- Sanitization Rules! Your suite and microphones have been sanitized and ventilated before your arrival.
- Enhanced HVAC in suite to ensure ventilation and filtration
- Between parties, we sanitize the entire microphone, including swapping the cage and windscreen for fresh ones that have been soaked in sanitizer. Learn about our whole process here.
- Portland, OR (both locations)
- No vaccine cards or tests required for entry.
- Masks are appreciated while in public spaces, but not required.
- If you need more information, or have questions about specific cleaning procedures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.